Sunday, February 18, 2007

Little Diva


Last year I was shooting a wedding, pool-side, in the heat of a June afternoon. We did the formals after the wedding. The kids were hot and tired and wanted to go. This little girls face took the cake. Everything about her is indignant. I love this shot.


It is very interesting to note that we are now very good friends with the bride and groom. This seems to be a common phenomena. The closeness that you feel with your photographer will show in the photos taken at a wedding. I try to become the rock the bride needs on her wedding day. The one thing that will not contribute to the caos. I am astounded how many brides and grooms I am still in touch with. Those friendships enrich my life and I feel very honored to have been a part of their very special day.


Somehow this quote sums it all up for me "Yesterday brought the beginning, tomorrow brings the end, and somewhere in the middle we became the best of friends. ~Author Unknown"

No comments: