Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Stolen Wedding


A few Saturday's ago we were at the Seattle Center to shoot a few engagement sessions, due to the weather we only got one to show, but it was good anyway. So after the rain, I went into the butterfly house to warm up. I was shooting the butterflies...one of my favorite relaxing things to do. Dodging kids and flying things, I saw a couple getting married. I glanced around and didn't see anyone taking photos, but there was a guy shooting a home cam. Then....I thought, what the heck...and rapped off a few. Just in time for their vows and kiss and then wandered away.
I kept thinking about it...how I stole shots of them while they were getting married. I felt so bad. I don't need wedding shots, I have a few. :-) So, I went back and gave my email address to the video guy and told him I would send a disk of pics, no charge, and feeling much better went back my happiness in winged form. After a few moments the bride approached and asked if I wouldn't mind shooting a few of her and her groom. Of course...I said sure. After shooting a few and getting a great lead for a destination wedding. hmmmmm,....karma is nice.
Anyway, here are a few shots, the stolen ones first and then the ones with permission.



No comments: