Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Special Request



I was asked this week what my all time favorite photograph was...and answering honestly, I said the name of the photographer. The person asking the question was surprised that I didn't name one of my photographs. So in answer to the question, all time favorite photographs is by John McColgan.






My all time favorite photograph of my own is: a shot of my daughter and her horse. This was taken with a Kodak DX6490; so please those of you aspiring photographers, it's not the camera that makes the shot. However this shot is important to me in that it began my career. It was this shot that other parents saw at this horse show and asked me to shoot photos of their children as well. That led into my full time career and allowed me to follow my love of photography. Today I am working so that someday my daughter will be able to live her dream of international competition. P.S. She was only 9 when this photo was taken.


No comments: